Meat and Poultry Conveyor Belts can cover a few different types of belts depending on the process at the time.
Generally they are split in to a few belt types as below.
- Modular Belts – these are belts that are made from various molded plastics and are made from tiny plastic pieces that are link together to form a conveyor belt. They have a direct drive system which is usually a series of sprockets that are mounted on to a square shaft at either end of the conveyor
- Monolithic Belts – these are made from pure PU / PUR (Polyurethane) and do not have a carcass or carrier like other belts such as printing blankets or incline belts. The surface is non porous and extremely hygienic. It is also resistant to cleaning chemicals and is relatively new to the market in belting terms. This type of belt also benefits from direct drive by means of welding slats on the underside across the width of the belt.
Meat and poultry processing generally related to the following areas.
- Trimming and dressing
- Breading and frying
- Slicing and portioning
- Shrink wrapping and labeling
Techbelt has the ability to offer a full and complete solution for meat and poultry processing. Our range of belts can cover all areas of production which covers the following areas.
- Manufacturing of Sausages
- X ray and metal detection lines
- Slicing and packaging
having materials that is food safe is critical. All materials we use are certified as food contact and meet requirements such as FDA and EU regulations accordingly. The materials used support the directives of HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points) giving you the piece of mind that every step has been taken to use safe and compliant products at all times.
Techbelt can also offer special belt for Crovac VS95TS machines. We also are one of the only companies that manufactures Teflon sealing tapes that is used on the upper sealing bar on for cryovac VS95 & VS90 machines. They are produced at 26.5mm wide and come on 30mtr rolls.