High Performance PTFE Adhesive Tapes
What is Teflon® Tape?
- PTFE adhesive tapes are often used as a release tape.
- For the protection of sealing jaws and heat-sealing wires.
- Used on equipment such as bag and L- sealing machines.
- They are also used in vacuum and blister packing operations too
Features & Benefits
- Non-stick PTFE materials prevent the build-up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- Our PTFE tapes come with a yellow corrugated release liner. This enables fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications.
OUR PTFE TAPES ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE IN TODAY’S MARKET
- Temperature resistance: -73°C up to plus 260°C
- Non-Stick optimal release
- Pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive
- Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200°C
- Low friction
- Exceptional wear life
- Available in widths from 10mm up to 1000mm wide and are slit from stock
- Rolls lengths of 30m meters as standard
- Short lead times 1 – 2 working days on all slit rolls
We are happy to ship goods Worldwide, the cost of this will be dependent on the location and either the volumetric weight or the product weight including packaging whichever is the greatest, the cost of this will be confirmed at quotation stage of your order. For more information visit
Techbelt Worldwide Shipping Information Page