Do you need to replace your Vacuum Sealer PTFE Tape?
Our PTFE Teflon Tapes will fit just about all models of vacuum sealers, they will also fit as most types of hand / impulse heat sealers.
- Used in the food packaging industry, dairy , medicines, hot sealing and sticking parts
- Used to thermal seal of plastic film
- On pressure rollers used for package dyeing and resin processing
- used to cover the roller surface used for packaging and adhesive and coating machine
- Used for sealing the friction surfaces of feeds and guides
If you are having issues with your bags not staying vacuum sealed, you may want to consider replacing the tape as it can help stop inconsistent sealing. With normal usage the tape protecting the heating element in most vacuum sealers doesn’t need to replaced as often as the gaskets.
We can custom slit tapes to fit the width your machine requires as narrow as 10mm in width up to 1500mm wide using our state of the art slitting machine, the Cevenini .
** We offer super-fast dispatch dates as well as highly competitive prices **
Please get in touch with your requirements today on +44 (0) 1422 366386 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note that our parts are not Genuine OEM and the use of any machine brand name is to inform you of the machine type our PTFE Tapes can be made to fit **