What is PTFE Tape used for?
- PTFE adhesive tapes are often used as a release tape.
- For the protection of sealing jaws and heat-sealing wires.
- Used on equipment such as bag and L- sealing machines.
- They are also used in vacuum and blister packing operations too
Features & Benefits
- Non-stick PTFE materials prevent the build-up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- Our PTFE adhesive tapes come with a yellow corrugated release liner.
- This enables fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications.
- Temperature resistance: -73°C up to plus 260°C
- Non-Stick optimal release
- Pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive
- Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200°C
- Low friction
- Exceptional wear life
- Our PTFE Adhesive Tapes are available in widths from 10mm up to 1000mm wide and are slit from stock
- Rolls lengths of 30m meters as standard
- Short lead times 1 – 2 working days on all slit rolls
Contact us today at- firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01422 366386