Self Wound PTFE Tapes Available
Features & Benefits
- Non-stick PTFE materials prevent the build-up of molten film and plastic on its surface.
- The temperature resistant PTFE coating allows high and low operating temperatures.
- Our PTFE tapes come with a yellow corrugated release liner. This enables fast and easy removal.
- Manufactured in varying thicknesses to cover a wide range of applications.
OUR PTFE TAPES ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY AVAILABLE IN TODAY’S MARKET
- Temperature resistance: -73°C up to plus 260°C
- Non-Stick optimal release
- Pressure-sensitive silicone adhesive
- Thermostatic cycles of 4 hours at 200°C
- Low friction
- Exceptional wear life
We can slit from 10mm wide to 1500mm wide on our Cevenini E305 slitter.
Please get in touch with your requirements today on +44 (0) 1422 366386 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
** We offer super-fast dispatch dates as well as highly competitive prices **
** Please note that our parts are not Genuine OEM and the use of any machine brand name is to inform you of the machine type our PTFE Tapes can be made to fit **